Are you a resident of West Carrollton within the City corporation limits? Do you pay West Carrollton tax? Do you own property in the city limits?
*Restrooms in city parks will only be available during your rental period .
MM slash DD slash YYYY
MM slash DD slash YYYY
If the first date requested is not available, this would be your next preferred date.
In consideration of accepting this shelter reservation, I, on behalf of said group(s) release any and all rights and claims for damages we may have against the City of West Carrollton Parks and Recreation Department and its representatives, successors and assigns for any and all injuries suffered by myself and any guest of said group(s). I do hereby grant and give these groups the right to use a group photograph or image with or without names, both singly and in conjunction with other persons or objects for any and all purposes including, but not limited to private or public presentations, advertising, publicity and promotion relating thereto. I warrant that I have the right to authorize the foregoing uses and do hereby agree to hold the City of West Carrollton Parks and Recreation Department harmless of and from any and all liability of whatever nature which may arise out of result from such uses. For the consideration stated above, I further agree that in the event any person of said group(s) repudiates or attempts to repudiate such release, I will personally indemnify and save harmless the City of West Carrollton Parks and Recreation Department, its successors and assigns, for any and all loss and damage occasioned thereby.
I understand that my reservation is not complete until I receive an e-mail confirmation that my requested date and location is available. E-mail confirmations will be sent next business day if e-mailing on the weekend or a holiday.
(1) On the day of the shelter’s use, a reservation placard is placed at the shelter by Parks & Recreation Department staff. Please take your pink copy or your online copy of the reservation with you as further confirmation of your reservation.
(2) Persons who reserve shelters are entitled to use the shelter any time between dawn and dusk.
(3) The shelter cannot be used for any commercial purpose except as authorized by the City Manager.
(4) Please be sure all fires in charcoal grills are extinguished prior to leaving the area.
(5) Please return picnic tables to the original locations before exiting the park.
(6) Please pick up all trash and place it in the trash containers.
(7) Groups or individuals using the shelters SHALL NOT:
a) Gamble or solicit funds.
b) Charge admission or conduct sales involving money except during an activity sponsored by the City of West Carrollton.
c) Use the shelter or the equipment therein for any purpose other than that authorized.
(8) Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted.
(9) Bounce houses or inflatables are NOT permitted.
(10) If a problem occurs, call the Police Department at (937) 859-3688.