The City partners with the Montgomery County Office of Emergency Management to identify flood mitigation projects.
2023 Montgomery County Progress Report
UNDERSTAND YOUR FLOOD RISK
- To understand your flood risk and view your flood maps, visit the Online Mapping Service at FEMA’s Flood Map Service Center.
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources – Division of Water Resources
- Real-Time Flood Gauges
- Homeowner Flood Information from FEMA
- National Flood Insurance Program – Elevation Certificate Forms and Instructions
- Elevation Certificates On File
INSURE YOUR PROPERTY FOR YOUR FLOOD HAZARD
- Learn more about the National Flood Insurance Program, and how to get flood insurance here (www.floodsmart.gov).
- List of National Flood Insurance Program Insurers
- FEMA Media Library
PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY FROM THE HAZARD
- What to do in a flood: make a plan & be ready for a disaster.
Click here (www.ready.gov/floods).
- Download West Carrollton Floodzone Building Application
- Technical Bulletin – Openings in Foundation Walls
- Flood Resistant Materials Requirements
- Wetproofing Requirements
- Crawlspace Construction for Buildings