Update Contact Information

Contact Update Form

We need your help! The City is updating contact information for our customers to ensure we are able to reach you in case of an emergency. Updating your information is easy and can be completed via the form below. By completing the form below, you will also be able to receive informational updates from the city.

Thank you for helping us help you.

If you are new to West Carrollton and need to set up water and sewer service you must call the Water Clerk at (937) 859-8280.

Update Your Contact Information

"*" indicates required fields