Holiday Festival December 3rd 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Information Here.

Family Luminary Walk December 17th 6:00 - 8:30 p.m. Information Here.

FAQ Topic: Business tax

How do I pay my business taxes?

In addition to paying income taxes directly through the City of West Carrollton finance department and/or property taxes through Montgomery County, businesses have the option to use the Ohio Business Gateway at

How do I pay my water bill?

Quarterly city water bills can be paid online, by mail, in person or via the 24 hour night drop at City of West Carrollton, 300 E. Central Ave, West Carrollton, OH 45449.  Types of payments include cash, check, money order, or Visa/MC debit/credit cards. The utility clerk office is open Monday through Friday from 8 … Continued

Close window