Volunteer for a Board or Commission
Volunteer opportunities are available on a regular basis in all departments of the city which include: Parks & Recreation, Planning & Economic Development, Service, Finance/Income Tax, Fire, and Police Departments.
The city also maintains several volunteer boards & commissions, which are open to the public, including:
- Planning Commission – 1st Thursday of each month, 6:30 p.m.
- Board of Zoning Appeals – 2nd Thursday of each month, 6:30 p.m.
- City Beautiful Commission – 3rd Thursday of each month, 7 p.m.
- Recreation Board – 3rd Tuesday of each month, 6:30 p.m.
- Income Tax Board Of Review – As Needed
- Board of Water & Sewer Charge Adjustment – As Needed
- Personnel Appeals Board – As Needed
West Carrollton residents can download an application to volunteer and email to email@example.com or turn in the application at the Civic Center, 300 East Central Avenue. For questions contact the City Manager’s Office at (937) 847-4633.