Volunteer for a Board or Commission

Volunteer opportunities are available on a regular basis in all departments of the city which include: Parks & Recreation, Planning & Economic Development, Service, Finance/Income Tax, Fire, and Police Departments.

The city also maintains several volunteer boards & commissions, which are open to the public, including:

  • Planning Commission – 1st Thursday of each month, 6:30 p.m.
  • Board of Zoning Appeals – 2nd Thursday of each month, 6:30 p.m.
  • City Beautiful Commission – 3rd Thursday of each month, 7 p.m.
  • Recreation Board – 3rd Tuesday of each month, 6:30 p.m.
  • Income Tax Board Of Review – As Needed
  • Board of Water & Sewer Charge Adjustment – As Needed
  • Personnel Appeals Board – As Needed

West Carrollton residents can download an application to volunteer and email to trankin@westcarrollton.org or turn in the application at the Civic Center, 300 East Central Avenue. For questions contact the City Manager’s Office at (937) 847-4633.

2019 Volunteer Boards & Commissions List


Close window