FAQ Topic: Parking/traffic tickets

How do I pay a ticket?

If you would like to pay a waivable fine, payments must be made before the Mayor’s Court date listed on your ticket. Tickets can be paid online, by mail, in person or via the 24 hour night drop at City of West Carrollton, 300 E. Central Ave, West Carrollton, OH 45449.  Types of payments include … Continued

How do I dispute a ticket?

If you would like to dispute a traffic citation, you need to appear at Mayor’s Court at the date and time printed on your ticket. Check here for more information about the Mayor’s Court.

Close window