FAQ Topic: Services & safety

When’s the next Community Wide Garage Sale?

Two community-wide garage sales are scheduled for Saturday, May 7, 2022 and Saturday, October 1, 2022. If you are a West Carrollton resident, and would like to have your address included on the list, please register here  or call (937) 847-4635 by the Wednesday before each event. The list of addresses will be posted online … Continued

When is the city’s next free Large Trash Pick Up date?

The service department conducts quarterly large-item bulk trash collections that are free for residents. The city WILL pick up household items such as appliances, carpet, brush, metal, lumber, etc. Carpet & brush need to be cut in 3-4 ft. lengths, not more than 18-inches in diameter & bundled. The City does NOT pickup concrete, rock, dirt, loose … Continued

Who do I call when my garbage has not been picked up?

If your trash or recycling has not been picked up on your regular collection day, please call the Utility Clerk at (937) 859-8280 or e-mail waterclerk@westcarrollton.org Check here for more information about the Service Department’s refuse division.

How do I dispose of paints and chemicals?

Paints can be disposed of during the quarterly large trash pickup offered by the service department. The bulk trash collections are free for residents. In 2019, the collections will occur on regularly scheduled trash days during the week of January 7-11, May 6-10, July 8-12 and October 7-11. Some chemicals can also be disposed of … Continued

Where do I find election information?

Information about upcoming elections can be found at the Montgomery County Board of Elections website. For more information, e-mail the Montgomery County Board of Elections at mcboe@mcohio.org or call (937) 225-5656.

Where do I vote?

To locate your polling place, check the Montgomery County Board of Elections pollfinder webpage. For more information, e-mail mcboe@mcohio.org or call (937) 225-5656.

How do I register to vote?

For information about registering to vote, check the Montgomery County’s Board of Elections website. The Montgomery County Board of Elections is located at 451 W. Third Street Dayton, Ohio 45422. Phone: (937) 225-5656; Fax: (937) 496-7798; E-Mail mcboe@mcohio.org

How do I report food safety concerns?

Food safety concerns are handled by Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County. Information can be found at www.phdmc.org or by calling (937) 225-5700.

How do I get more information about the quality of my drinking water?

The City of West Carrollton issues an annual water quality report in the spring of each year. To request a copy of the current Water Quality Report, please contact the Service Department at (937) 859-8280, or reference the April-June City News newsletter. Check here for more information about the Service Department’s water division.

Close window