FAQ Topic: Property & housing

What are my tenant rights?

For information about tenant laws and rights in Ohio, check the US Department of Housing and Urban Development website at http: //portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/states/ohio/renting/tenantrights

How do I report a housing code violation?

All questions and complaints about property maintenance should be directed to (937) 859-5783 or e-mail pm@westcarrollton.org. Complaints can also be made by visiting the the Planning & Building Department at the West Carrollton Civic Center, 300 E. Central Ave, West Carrollton, OH 45449. The office is open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.

How do I pay my property taxes?

Montgomery County administers the property tax. It can be paid online at www.mctreas.org or www.mcrealestate.org , by mail, in person, or 24 hour night drop at 451 W. Third St, Dayton, Oh 45422. Types of payments include cash, check, money order, or Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover debit/credit cards. The County office is open … Continued

Close window