FAQ Topic: Administration

How do I report a street light outage?

In order to report a street light outage, call the Utility Clerk at (937) 859-8280. Caller needs to provide the nearest street address and the vertical, black and white pole number.

Where is the Civic Center located?

The Civic Center is located at 300 E. Central Ave. West Carrollton, OH 45449. The city government administrative offices are located in the same building as the West Carrollton branch of the Dayton Metro Library and the West Carrollton Police Department.

Close window