Click Here for upcoming Holiday Events

New online payment process in place for 4th Quarter bill payments for Water, Sewer & Refuse. Paying has never been easier using the new online payment portal. Click Here to pay now or register for an account to access extended features.

Who do I call about police-related non-emergencies?

Call the non-emergency number of (937) 859-3688 to speak to a dispatcher about any non-emergency event or incident. An officer may be dispatched to the location of the situation based upon the details that have been presented by the caller.

Check here for more information about the West Carrollton Police Department.

Close window