Click Here for upcoming Holiday Events

New online payment process in place for 4th Quarter bill payments for Water, Sewer & Refuse. Paying has never been easier using the new online payment portal. Click Here to pay now or register for an account to access extended features.

How do I report food safety concerns?

Food safety concerns are handled by Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County. Information can be found at or by calling (937) 225-5700.

Close window