How do I report a housing code violation?

All questions and complaints about property maintenance should be directed to (937) 859-5783 or e-mail Complaints can also be made by visiting the the Planning & Building Department at the West Carrollton Civic Center, 300 E. Central Ave, West Carrollton, OH 45449. The office is open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.

Close window