Click Here for upcoming Holiday Events

New online payment process in place for 4th Quarter bill payments for Water, Sewer & Refuse. Paying has never been easier using the new online payment portal. Click Here to pay now or register for an account to access extended features.

How do I get my pet licensed?

The Montgomery County Auditor’s Office handles dog licenses in Montgomery County. For more information, call (937) 225-4314 or check the website.

Close window