Holiday Festival December 3rd 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Information Here.

Family Luminary Walk December 17th 6:00 - 8:30 p.m. Information Here.

How do I get a copy of a police report?

Requests for copies of police reports can be made by calling the WC Police Department Records Clerk at (937) 859-7465; fax to (937) 847-6068 or e-mail

Check here for more information about the West Carrollton Police Department.

Close window