How do I file a police report?

The best way to file a report is to call the non-emergency number at (937) 859-3688 and describe your situation to the dispatcher. The dispatcher will send an officer to speak with you and he or she will obtain the necessary information in order to file the appropriate report. The officer will also be able to provide you with any additional information that you might need for the future.

Close window