Click Here for upcoming Holiday Events

New online payment process in place for 4th Quarter bill payments for Water, Sewer & Refuse. Paying has never been easier using the new online payment portal. Click Here to pay now or register for an account to access extended features.

How do I enroll my child in school?

For information about enrolling in the West Carrollton City Schools, see the schools website or call (937) 859-5121 x1100.

The administrative offices are located at 430 E. Pease Ave. West Carrollton OH 45449.

Close window