How can I get help filling out my city tax return?

West Carrollton’s finance department can provide free assistance with your local income tax forms which are due on or around April 15 each year unless otherwise noted by the Finance Department. For more information about your City of West Carrollton income taxes, call (937) 859-8288 or check here. The tax department is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and is located in the Civic Center at 300 E. Central Ave., West Carrollton, OH 45449.

Close window